First4Maths Letter Box Maths is a convenient resource that will engage your children through a variety of collaborative tasks allowing your children to discover the world of mathematics through play and discussion.
- Each activity is designed to help your child tackle a new mathematical concept or consolidate existing mathematical understanding.
- Activities are designed to allow children to see different applications for their mathematical understanding.
- Boxes can help support your child with either in Year 2
- Boxes will arrive ready to use through your letter box.
- Each box contains 10 activities that can be used again and again.
- Boxes come fully resourced to complete each activity. Resources must be used under adult supervision.
- Activities have been designed to promote mathematical engagement and enjoyment.
- All activities are creative and practical and are play based and fun.
- All activities are designed to be done alongside an adult. The activities create exciting opportunities for mathematical discussion with your child.
- Activities provide a stimulus for a focused session of 1:1 activities.
- Activities or games can be played with siblings or friends.
Boxes are £12.95 with free postage.
- 10 activities
- Play Clay
- Pack of cards
- Tape Measure
All resources need to be used under adult supervision.
If you have these resources already and would like to download the activities packs, these can be purchased for £5.50. See Year 2 Letter Box Maths Activities in PDF file