First4Maths Letter Box Maths is a convenient resource that will engage your children through a variety of collaborative tasks allowing your children to discover the world of mathematics through play and discussion.
• Each activity is designed to help your child tackle a new mathematical concept or consolidate existing mathematical understanding.
• Activities are designed to allow children to see different applications for their mathematical understanding.
• Boxes can help support your child with either in EYFS
• Boxes will arrive ready to use through your letter box.
• Each box contains 10 activities that can be used again and again.
• Boxes come fully resourced to complete each activity. Resources must be used under adult supervision.
• Activities have been designed to promote mathematical engagement and enjoyment.
• All activities are creative and practical and are play based and fun.
• All activities are designed to be done alongside an adult. The activities create exciting opportunities for mathematical discussion with your child.
• Activities provide a stimulus for a focused session of 1:1 activities.
• Activities or games can be played with siblings or friends.
• 10 activities
• Play Clay
• Pack of cards
All resources need to be used under adult supervision.
If you have these resources already and would like to download the activities packs, these can be purchased for £5.50. See EYFS Letter Box Maths Activities in PDF file